Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Pastel & Glitter" Nail Art


Finally...a new Nail Art! I didn't make one for so long! This one is not so original, but I think it's cute (and easy to realize)...do u like it?
The violet and the glitters are presents (the last ones directly from Poland with my friend Giuls :)), the light blue is n.339 by Kiko and the top coat is by Reveel.

Eccomi tornare all'attacco dopo taaaaaaanto tempo con una nuova Nail Art! Non è particolarmente originale ma secondo me è carina (e semplicissima da realizzare)...che cosa ne pensate?
Il viola e i glitter mi sono stati regalati (questi ultimi newissima entry grazie alla mia amica Giuls che me li ha portati dalla Polonia :)), l'azzurro è il n.339 di Kiko e il top coat è un trasparente comprato dai cinesi (Reveel).




8 comments:

  1. Che bella! Io però sono un po' imbranata con queste cose, sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma grazie ^^ Guarda, è tutta questione di prenderci un attimo la mano, poi si impara in fretta!

      Delete
  2. carina l'idea :)
    con la pratica si migliora tantissimo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denghiu :) E' davvero veloce da fare!
      Eh sì, l'esercizio aiuta un sacco!

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh, this naildesign is more than awesome! One of the best designs i´ve seen for a long time! The colours are so beautiful and i love the pattern! i will try it, too but i think i would never get it this way!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u darling :) Oh no, I think u can absolutely do it, it's not that difficult!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...