Friday, January 13, 2012

Classic French Manicure without tips




Hello girls! Some pics of the French I realized last evening...I know it's not perfect, but it's the right hand and I didn't use any tips :) The white polish is Essence Stampy Polish n.001 "Stamp me!".
A kiss and have a great week end! :*

Sciao belle! Qualche foto della French realizzata ieri sera...lo so che non è perfetta, ma tenete conto che è la mano destra e non ho usato le tips :) Il bianco è Essence Stampy Polish n.001 "Stamp me!".
Un beso e buon week end! :*

2 comments:

  1. no perchè è molto carino! se ti và passa da noi c'è in corso un giveaway gustoso! Cà Versa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cà Versa: grazie^^ Certo passerò!

    @Clara: thank u!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...