Sunday, October 2, 2011

Safari





 Jumpsuit: Pimkie. / Belt: city market. / Ballerinas: Biella Scarpe. / Bag: Alviero Martini 1a Classe. / Earring: my personal collection. / Necklace: Brosway. / Watch: Chronotech. / Diamond ring.



I know, I know...this outfit would have been perfect with my leopard ballerinas, but my feet were asking mercy!
The make up is a simple brown smokey eyes, really light.

Lo so, lo so...l'outfit sarebbe stato perfetto con le ballerine leopardate, ma dopo averle messe l'altro giorno i miei piedi chiedevano pietà!
Il trucco è un semplice smokey eyes sui toni del marrone chiaro e scuro, molto leggero.

6 comments:

  1. I love your romper and eyeshadow, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for stop by Analisa :) Love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi piace tantissimo questo look, trovo che i colori neutri ti stiano benissimo, così come il nero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a great look! I love your make up!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...