Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm strange





Trousers: Sisley. / Top: Emily the Strange. / Shirt: ?? / Belt: city market. / Bag: Coop (yes, the supermarket). / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban. / Ballerinas: Biella Scarpe. / Earring: my personal collection. / Watch: Chronotech. / Necklace: Brosway. / Diamond ring.

Country outfit, with a squared shirt and a bag made with recicled coffee bags. What do u think, do I seem like a scarecrow?

Outift un po' country, tra camicie a quadretti e borse ricavate da sacchi di caffè riciclati. Che dite, sembro uno spaventapasseri??

6 comments:

  1. Ciao carinissimi gli orecchini bello il look baci buona giornata Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io.Ho.La.Tua.Stessa.Maglietta!!! O.O
    Solo che la mia è nera...la adoro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Analisa: thank u, it was a present :)

    @Alessia : grazie sempre gentile!

    @Miki: ma dai!!!Grande :D Quando si ha stile...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u Sassi! I also love them sooo much :) They are more light beige than white!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...