Monday, October 17, 2011

Pink 'n' chess

 Strange shadow on the shirt O.o





 Top: Zara. / Cardigan: Zara. / Jeans: H&M. / Coat: city market. /  Ballerinas: Biella Scarpe. / Earring: present. / Watch: Chronotech. / Diamond ring.

<3

Romantic look for a romantic dinner :) I also got this little present  (KIKO LUSCIOUS CREAM LIPSTICK, n.523 - yesssss, black :P) from my boyfriend, I can't wait to use it for a new make up :) I know, it's unusual, but I wanted to buy it for a long time! What do u think about it??

Look romantico per una cenetta romantica :) Ho anche ricevuto questo pensierino (KIKO LUSCIOUS CREAM LIPSTICK, n.523 - esssssatto, è nero :P) dalla mia dolce metà, non vedo l'ora di provarlo con un bel make up :) Lo so, è un po' particolare, ma ci ronzavo attorno da tempo! Voi che ne dite??

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...