Monday, November 21, 2011

The eggplant sweater

 Please, don't look at my face -.-





Sweater, ring, earring, headband: presents. / Shirt: Intimissimi. / Leggings: ?? / Belt: Pimkie. / Boots: from a shoes stock. / Necklace: from my collection. / Small necklace: Brosway. / Diamond ring.

An original purple sweater :) Everytime I wear it it reminds me my danish Erasmus...CPH, I miss u!

Un originale maglione color melanzana :) Ogni volta che lo indosso mi ricorda il mio Erasmus danese...che nostalgia!

4 comments:

  1. I like so much your cardigan!!

    Un besazon enorme.
    xxManuelaxx

    PD: Y si te atreves con un DIY capaz de transformar cualquier look...te espero por mi blog! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...