Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Last days of summer" Nail Art + Yamamay nail polish review



Good morning my dear followers! Here I am again, this time with my first review:) Last evening I found thisYamamay nail polish (yes, now the brand sells also make-up stuff! I just discovered this, cuz I don't like Yamamay underwear that much, I think it's kind of "slutty" :P), the n. 16, Fluo Orange, in my mum's nail polish box. I applied it yesterday and this morning I painted this red tips with my special brush Laylart nail polish, to make it more original. What do you think? Do you like it? Since summer is almost gone, these powerful colors make me happy! But let's go seeing the products:

Laylart: as I said in my previous post about Nail Art, I love this brand!
Posive notes:

  • It's resistent.
  • It gets dry really fast.
  • It's a really good quality nail polish: I got it more than one year ago, and it's still perfect to spraid.

Negative notes: none!

Yamamay n.16 Fluo Orange:
Positive notes:

  • Great texture, you can spread it very well.
  • It gets dry extremely fast.
  • It's really shining (I didn't apply any top coat).
  • Great color, and original (I guess that the orange nail polish by Kiko it's lighter and more "classic").

Negative notes:

  • Unfortunately, this morning was a bit cracked on the tips ( that's why I put the red one :P).
  • To have a strong color, you have to spread it more times.

In the end, this is my advise:
Laylart: buy it, buy it, buy it!
Yamamay: if u are looking for a strong and resistent nail polish, don't buy it, but if u like to change your nail polish color once every 3/4 days (and you found it for a cheap price, since I don't know how much does it cost), buy it for all the positive notes I told you up! :*


Buongiorno care followers! Eccomi di nuovo qui, stavolta con la prima review del blog :) Ieri sera, rovistando nel cofanetto degli smalti della mamma, ho trovato questo della Yamamay (ebbene sì, ora nei negozi c'è anche un banchetto coi cosmetici! Me ne sono accorta da poco perchè di solito lo stile del brand non mi piace granchè, lo trovo volgarotto), il n. 16 Fluo Orange. L'ho steso ieri sera e stamattina ho disegnato queste tips col mio Laylart rosso dal pennellino sottile, giusto per dare un tocco in più di originalità. Che ne dite? Vi piace? Visto che ormai l'estate è quasi finita, questi bei colori sgargianti mi mettono allegria! Ma vediamo un po' più nei dettagli i prodotti:

Laylart: come ho già detto nel post precedente sulla Nail Art, trovo questo brand di ottima qualità.
Aspetti positivi:

  • E' resistente.
  • Si asciuga molto velocemente.
  • E' di ottima qualità: pensate che ce l'ho da più di un anno ed è ancora perfetto, fluido e meraviglioso da stendere.

Aspetti negativi: al momento non ne ho trovati :)

Yamamay n.16 Fluo Orange:
Aspetti positivi:

  • Ottima consistenza, si stende molto bene.
  • Asciuga subitissimo!
  • Rimane bello lucido (non ho applicato alcun top coat).
  • Colore molto bello e originale (se non ricordo male, da Kiko ho visto solo un arancione ma più chiaro e "classico").

Aspetti negativi:

  • Purtroppo stamattina era già un filino rovinato sulle punte (ma ho rimediato con le tips rosse :P).
  • Per ottenere un colore bello accesso dovete dare più passate.

In sostanza, questo è il mio consiglio:
Laylart: compratelo, compratelo, compratelo!
Yamamay: se la vostra priorità è la durato di uno smalto, allora lasciate perdere, se invece non vi infastidisce cambiare colore ogni 3/4 giorni (e lo trovate a un costo non eccessivo, visto che non ho idea di quanto sia costato), prendetelo per tutti gli aspetti positivi sopra indicati! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...