Friday, September 16, 2011

It's not all about Chanel

 Hat: Baby Angel, the low-cost label by Fiorucci.

Hey there! Here it’s me, C., a 23 years old Italian student. I created this blog to (hopefully!) connect and share with other people comments and impressions about everything concerning style: outfits, hairstyle, make-up…but also music, books…everything we can talk about! 
Why this title? "Pauper" is a latin word meaning "poor", "indigent". Of course as you probably already got I am not living under a brigde :) It’s just that all the style-blog I saw on the net are often made by models, or people in the fashion business, or anyway always by someone who shows us many dresses, all beautiful but especially all soooooo expensive because of their brand. Well, it’s not that difficult to be a fashion icon if you wear Hermes from your head to your feet! I am not a model at all, and I am not kinda of Serena van der Woodsen :) Of course I have some really nice stuff bought in a boutique (or stolen from my mum :P), but most of the time I got really low-budget things, from H&M, Zara, my city market…if u wanna be chic, it’s not all about Chanel!


Buongiorno! Parla (anzi, scrive) C., studentessa 23enne. Ho creato questo blog per (spero!) conoscere e scambiare con altre persone commenti e opinioni su ciò che concerne lo stile: outfits, hairstyle, make-up...ma anche musica, libri...tutto quello di cui si può discutere! 
Perchè questo titolo? "Pauper" è una parola latina che significa "povero". Ovviamente come avrete capito non vivo sotto un ponte :) Il fatto è che tutti i blog che ho visto riguardanti lo stile sono spesso stati creati da modelle, o gente nel fashion business, o in ogni caso da qualcuno che ci mostra tantissimi vestiti, certamente belli ma purtroppo molto costosi perchè "di marca". Be', a mio parere è facile essere una fashion icon indossando Hermes dalla testa ai piedi! Io non sono decisamente una modella, e nemmeno una specie di Serena van der Woodsen :) Ho alcune cose molto carine comprate in una boutique (o rubate alla mamma :P), ma la maggior parte delle volte uso abiti economici, di H&M, Zara, il mercato vicino casa mia...per essere chic, non gira tutto attorno a Chanel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I created this blog for sharing ideas, so I really love each comment and suggestion:) I always read and answer to them :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...